Comment on page
Pendulum Ledger App
Ledger hardware wallets are considered to be one of the most secure ways to store a variety of digital assets, including PEN.
This guide provides detailed instructions on how to interact with the Pendulum Ledger App.
- 1.Ensure your Ledger Device is connected and unlocked
- 2.Open the Pendulum app on the Ledger device
- 1.Once open, the Ledger device will show “Pendulum ready”
- 3.Open the polkadot.js extension in your browser
- 4.Click the “+” icon and select from the dropdown “Connect Ledger device”
- 5.Select “Pendulum chain” from the network dropdown options
- 6.Provide a name for the account and click “Import account”
- 2.Connect the imported Ledger account to the website.
- 3.From the top left dropdown, select “Pendulum chain”
- 4.Navigate to Accounts in the top menu Accounts, then select Accounts again
- 5.You will be able to see the Account here with the balance of the account
- 1.Ensure you are on the Pendulum network, as previously selected
- 2.Navigate to polkadot.js.org
- 3.Navigate to Accounts from the top menu, then choose Transfer
- 4.In the "Send from account" dropdown, select the connected Ledger account
- 5.Enter the recipient's address in the "Send to address" field
- 6.Input the amount of PEN you want to send and click Make transfer.
- 7.In the confirmation pop-up click sign and submit
- 8.A second pop-up will appear, asking to “Sign on Ledger”
- 9.After clicking it you can view all the details in the Ledger device, such as the destination address and the option to approve the transaction