Comment on page
Amplitude Grants Program
The Amplitude Grants Program will support developers in translating EVM protocols over to WebAssembly (Wasm) for the Amplitude parachain on Kusama. The Pendulum Grants Program is already working with teams to fund the development of blockchain infrastructure and dApps that connect fintech fiat services to DeFi. Now Amplitude will fund builders to grow Pendulum’s Amplitude chain.
- Financial support
- Footprint in the Dotsama ecosystem
- Grow your network with introductions to partners in both the Pendulum & Amplitude ecosystem
A footprint in a Dotsama ecosystem, one of the most respected and lively developer communities in the entire blockchain space, is a strong benefit for any serious Web3 builder. Developers will have opportunities for technical and marketing support from Pendulum, who have co-hosted live events with Parity and have a rapidly growing community.
EVM → Wasm Translations
- Other Solidity/EVM translations are also very welcome!
Innovative dApps & Services
For example (but not limited to):
- Bridges → trust-minimized bridges to networks with stable tokens
- Trustless fiat price oracle → services that remove the oracle as a single-point-of-trust
- Transaction privacy → optional transactional privacy features
All code must be open source and available on GitHub. Code should either be written in WebAssembly (”Wasm”) or compiled to Wasm (e.g. Solang) and can be implemented either as a pallet or as a smart contract. Individuals, universities, companies etc. are welcome to apply. The payout will be in both USDC and AMPE. AMPE is Amplitude’s native token, you can click here for the tokenomics breakdown.